Touching from a distance, further all the time

It's out of control.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Chances throoooown! Nothing's freeeeeeee!

Longing fooooooor what used to beeeeeeee!

Ahh, I love that song. Makes me think of better days. And Cheesy. The person, not the describing word. I forgot the actual word for 'describing word' so yeah.... MOO COW.

Duuuuuude, Fenix TX is doing the Drive-Thru Invasion tour! They better come here. And they better not be at some shit venue or at some big festival that I can't go to (cough cough, inreverentfearhiddeninplainviewtheacademynewyorkdollselviscostello, cough cough). Seriously man, fucking Fenix TX.

Oh my god Motivation Proclamation just came on.
::sings::
Motivate meeeeee! I wanna get myself out of this bed....

Yeah anyways, fucking school starts tomorrow. What the fuck is that. Ugh. And I've only found two people I know that have classes with me. It's shittay. And I'm pretty sure I'm going to try to get my mother to let me transfer to Lindbergh before next semester. I really really really don't want to have to do Theatre Arts. I'd just end up passing out onstage every day. Sad but true. This is why I can never grow up to do the things I'm interested in.

::screams:: TKO is on now! Yes!

I love the shuffle button.

Holy shite it is frucking hot in herre!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home