Touching from a distance, further all the time

It's out of control.

Friday, May 04, 2007

When you gonna live your life right?

Fucking The Buckle didn't fucking even glance at my application and fucking didn't give a shit anyways.

I'm fucking hopeless in terms of employment here, because there's no fucking way I'm going to join the rest of Yakima's youth and work in some fucking fast food chain gang of no direction.

I can't fucking wait until I move back to King County. At least I can get real fucking jobs there. And I don't mean blow jobs, which is about my only option down here since everyone (well, more like ONE) expects me to smoke them out and has thus caused the downfall of my self-made hundredaire lifestyle. So fuck you, ONE.

...

Okay seriously I'm halffuckingdesperate right about now. My current living situation is out of order and there's no set up for how and when I'm supposed to be given my money.
I have needs that need to be met, so fucking hook me up with an actual profession-oriented workplace.

I'm interested in the fields of fashion, journalism, music, and vegan culinary arts.
If you know any places in fucking shittown Yakima that has any association with these (and is also willing to associate with seventeen-year-olds), please let me know as fast as you can.

And since I'm getting my New York raver ass out of here after school's out (14 June), if you know any jobs in the Seattle area (or any reasonable King County city) that may grant my hopes and dreams, please give information.

I love you.
Amanda.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home