Touching from a distance, further all the time

It's out of control.

Monday, May 07, 2007

I need you like a drug.

I'm about to fucking shoot myself in the face.

I lost my migraine medication for the fiftieth time since last month, and I'm starting to sink back into that thing that I used to do thrice daily throughout my past high school existence.
It's probably not what whoever reads this may be thinking.

In other words, I'm not turning into a crackwhore like my last week of dreams have depicted me as.

It's something a lot more endangering, and something that's practically killed me a few times.
That thing that gave me those heart complications and dehydration and calluses and lower BMIs.

I've said too much already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home