Touching from a distance, further all the time

It's out of control.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Does this mean I'm gay?

As I write this, I am eating a giant banana and listening to a MisShapes/Junior Sanchez mix of Madonna.
It seems a fitting end to a Romy and Michelle day(!).

Anyways, is it just me, or has Fred Meyer been AMAZING lately? I've gone there about five times in the past week and a half and spent upwards of $100 USD almost every time. I couldn't even tell you what I've bought, because it's mostly been tiny things like cherry print Converse and ZOMG watermelon Lip Smackers. I just got that blue/pink Max Factor Vivid Impact Mascara the other day too. Not the best deal I've ever come across (for cheap coloured lashes, Jane is always the winner), but the sparkles look quite delightful in my hair and give it that lighter shade of brown with a hint of purple image that's just great.
I've got about six liters of caffeine and plenty of sugary snacks to go with that pizazz, so tonight's gearing up to be a doozy.
I'm off to try on my new camisole sets now.

Don't fear the stutter.
'Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home