Touching from a distance, further all the time

It's out of control.

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Look at the mess we made tonight.

My day:

Woke up at 13:33.
Nursed a serious nosebleed.
Tried to fall back asleep.
Heard some shouting.
Got out of bed.
Sneezed out an artery.
Nursed a new nosebleed.
Went downstairs.
Went upstairs.
Went back downstairs.
Swallowed some sugar.
Went upstairs.
Tried to find money.
Looked through my phone messages/calls.
Realised I couldn't remember a thing since Friday afternoon.
Sneezed.
Bled through the nose.
Searched my room for any traces of anything I hadn't yet consumed.
Failed.
Went downstairs.
Vomited.
Tried to put my nose back on after it fucking fell off my face.
Drank three cans of Diet Coke.
Went online.
Couldn't understand what any of my new messages were talking about.
Realised I liked the Medic Droid.
Nursed another nosebleed.
Dozed off.
Got a few calls, but had no money.
Sneezed out something bright red and angry.
Realised I've fucked myself over for the last time.
Listened to "Universal City."
Changed my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home