Touching from a distance, further all the time

It's out of control.

Monday, August 06, 2007

WOWOWOWOW!

Holy nuts!
...This year's Fashion Rocks supplement is actually worth a glance!
Shame on you, Lucky magazine! Not only did you send my newest issue late and opened, causing my September reading to already be delayed, but you made me miss out on being the first to read this!
Gah! Not only does it feature a preview of the new MisShapes book and an article on Irina and Sean, but they finally included worthwhile models and musicians!

Klaxons
Marianne Faithfull/Debbie Harry fashion feature
Patti Smith/Ann Demeulemeester inspiration tale
Caroline Trentini
Jessica Stam
Agyness Deyn
Iron and Wine
The Pipettes
The Kooks
Raquel Zimmermann
Hilary Rhoda
Lily Allen
M.I.A.
Martin Scorsese's Shine a Light
The Paddingtons (I've chose to ignore that they only paid attention to them due to Agyness)
Jacquetta Wheeler
Dress tips from Alex Kapranos and Damian Kulash
Gemma Ward
Sasha Pivovarova
Lily Donaldson

Yeah, I was fucking dying as well. So much so that I flipped through the pages at rapid speed, not even pausing to finish reading everything.
So I'm off to bring my fashionable-music wet dream to life. Have fun with your copy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home