Touching from a distance, further all the time

It's out of control.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Oh my God my house smells like dying.

My mother(fucker) is making nasty ass meatballs with croutons and cheese inside. And weird fucking spices. And those weird fucking spices smell like shit.

UGH. I can't even describe how fucking bored/tired/pissed/iancurtislike I feel right now. My stupid migraines are coming back and for some reason the inner rim on my lower right lashes is puffy and the bone surrounding that eye socket feels like someone threw a hammerhead at it.
On top of that I've been sober for nearly two weeks now. And I don't like it. Especially since I found even more sprackingly amazing songs and I can't even do anything about them now SINCE NO ONE HAS ANSWERED/RETURNED MY FUCKING CALLS.

Fucking shit. I don't know if it's an effect of everything from this past year or if I'm just an asshat by nature, but I really just want to crash a plane into everyone's sweaty, makeup-smeared faces right now. Maybe a helicopter too.
No joke...all I've been able to do since my last run is lie around devoid of energy or sit at my computer reading countless Wikipedia bios about every noun I've never even given a shit about, all the while listening to "Song for Clay (Disappear Here)" by Bloc Party and "Trouble" by Voxtrot on repeat.
Damn it. I've had enough to buy a round for pretty much everyone of my friends too. So basically...shit. Whatever. I'm going (a.k.a. being bribed to go) to Yakima tomorrow, so I'll just get twice the bang for the buck and split it with everyone there muahahaha. I'll need anything I can get while at that fucking reunion.

On the plus side, I started listening to Vampire Weekend and now I really feel like I've found meaning in the MySpace issue of Nylon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home