Touching from a distance, further all the time

It's out of control.

Monday, May 07, 2007

Some people want it all

But I dooon't want nothing at alllllll
If it ain't you baaaabaaay
If it ain't yoooou baaaaabaayyyy!

WOW.
Fucking amazing how much that describes my love for them green thangs.
AHHHH.
But I need MORE.
FUCKING MOOOOOOOORE!
God damn fucking help a 'cado out. I've got this World War II faux-newspaper I've got to finish for Sixkiller and I could really use something to boost me up and help me get it done, if you know what I'm saying.
Not to mention I just fucking need it.
Heeeeeelp meeeeee!

...

Please?

I'll love you long time, and would appreciate it more than you'd ever know.
I'm not kidding, there's so many songs, poems, and general fucking writing that completely describes my love for my one-and-only, whether they mean to or not, and I can't thoroughly enjoy them while I'm all schlump and blah.

HELP!
I've got funds for the fun and I need it more than life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home